The purpose of the 33-1/3 Club is to raise funds directed at long term organizational stability and sustainability while SASSAS develops Corporate and Foundation support for operating expenses.
Members of the Club contribute $1000 or more per year.
In return Club members receive the following:
- 1 free ticket to SASSAS Listening Parties (on a space available basis), special gifts from the Board of Directors, the Board of Advisors and other friends of the organization (customized iPods, original artwork, etc.)
- a SASSAS membership and all it includes
- recognition on this web page and our programs as being supremely generous
33 1/3 Club Members:
- Ann Goldstein and Christopher Williams
- Deborah Irmas
- David and Suzanne Johnson
- Karyn Kohl
- Lari Pittman and Roy Dowell
- Abby Sher
- Pae White and Tom Marble
To join via Credit Card:
Go to our online donations page and select "other."
We'll contact you in a few days to confirm your membership.
To join via US Mail:
Fill in and print out this form
and mail it with a check payable to SASSAS to:
P.O. Box 411453
Los Angeles, CA 90041
you can also contact us
The Society for the Activation of Social Space through Art and Sound (SASSAS) is supported in part through grants from the City of Los Angeles Department of Cultural Affairs, the Los Angeles County Arts Commission, the City of West Hollywood Arts and Cultural Affairs Commission, the Foundation for Contemporary Arts and the Mike Kelley Foundation for Art.
Board of Directors:Cindy Bernard, Michelle Chong, Gregory Lenczycki, Jorge Martin, Renee Petropoulos, Joe Potts, William Roper, Haruko Tanaka Dawson Weber Advisory Board: Ann Goldstein, Renee Green, Danny Gromfin, Mike Kelley, Carole Ann Klonarides, Tom Recchion, David Schafer, Carl Stone, Mark Wheaton, Christopher Williams