SASSAS is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization and depends on your tax-deductible contributions to sustain it's programming and web archives.
Your contribution will help us to:
- Support local experimental musicans through the sound. concert series, AD HOC, and soundShoppe, a monthy open jam.
- Present experimental musicans liviing elsewhere who have not had the opportunity to perform in Los Angeles.
- Extend the audiences for the musicians we've presented by distributing concerts via YouTube and our streaming concert archive.
- Guarantee musicians compensation for their labor.
- Provide audiences with the best in experimental sound from around the world!
To contribute via Credit Card: Donate Now!
To contribute in installments via Paypal: Donate over time!
To contribute via US Mail:
Fill in and print out this form
and mail it with a check payable to SASSAS to:
P.O. Box 50386
Los Angeles, CA 90050
you can also contact us
Join the 33 1/3 club!
The Society for the Activation of Social Space through Art and Sound (SASSAS) is supported in part through grants from the City of Los Angeles Department of Cultural Affairs, the Los Angeles County Arts Commission, the City of West Hollywood Arts and Cultural Affairs Commission and the Foundation for Contemporary Arts.
Board of Directors:Scott Benzel, Cindy Bernard, Michelle Chong, Danny Gromfin, Gregory Lenczycki, Jorge Martin, Renee Petropoulos, Joe Potts, Haruko Tanaka, Tom Watson, Dawson Weber Advisory Board: Ann Goldstein, Renee Green, Kathleen Johnson, Mike Kelley, Carole Ann Klonarides, Tom Recchion, David Schafer, Carl Stone, Mark Wheaton, Christopher Williams